INFORMATION ABOUT PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As Yasar Dis Ticaret A.Ş., we place a lot of importance on security of your personal information, which you have given us by either filling out the required application forms or while visiting our web site or by other means within the framework of relevant legislation, notably the Law on Personal Data Protection no. 669, the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey as well as the international conventions to which our country is a signatory. We would like to enlighten you in the capacity of the Data Protector about the legislation concerned and some definitions mentioned in this legislation.
Your personal data that you share with our company within the framework of consumer, subscriber, customer, employee and other relationships may be possessed, recorded, stored, kept in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, as provided for by law and principle of honesty in relation with purposes of processing completely or partially in a limited, reasonable, accurate and up-to-date manner, may be shared with relevant third parties within and outside of the country including but not limited to Yaşar Group Companies, business partners, dealers, suppliers, subcontractors, execution assistants, relevant supervisory institutions and official bodies; may be stored, updated, periodically checked, rearranged and classified here. Our company may send you informative and promotional e-mail and/or sms or call you in the capacity of the data processor and have this service rendered by third parties.
As the Data Protector, our company may store and process your personal data for such purposes as understanding the consumer needs, being able to respond to their requests more rapidly, provide better service by improving our communication with our consumers, inform you about our products and services, get your opinions about our products and services, improve and diversify our products and services in line with your requests and needs, perform our quality and standard supervisions in accordance with relevant laws and legislations and being able to meet our reporting and other liabilities provided for by the relevant legislation. This service can be received from third parties.
Your personal information may be collected on oral, written or electronic media via such channels as oral and written communications made with our company for the above-mentioned purposes and within the above-mentioned scope but not limited to them via such tools as web sites, our social media accounts, various contracts, mobile applications, electronic mail and application forms.
Article 11 of the Law on Personal Data Protection entered into force on October 7, 2016 and the rights you have within the scope of this Law are stated below:
1. Learning if personal data is processed or not,
2. If personal data has been processed, requesting information on that,
3. Learning the processing purpose of personal data and whether it is used in line with the purpose concerned,
4. Knowing the third parties with whom personal data is shared within and outside the country.,
5. If personal data has been processed incompletely or incorrectly, requesting its correction,
6. Requesting that personal data be deleted or destroyed within the framework of the conditions mentioned in Article 7 of the Law,
7. Objecting to a result unfavourable for the person him/herself through analysis of the data processed via automatic systems,
8. Requesting remediation of losses in case of loss incurred due to processing of personal data in violation of law.
You can send your written requests within this scope to the address Akdeniz Mah. Gaziosmanpaşa Bulvarı No: 10/1 Daire No:41-51 Alsancak-İzmir with wet signature or to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org